One of the best ways to see the nation is behind the wheel of a rental recreational vehicle from Cruise America. When you're in an RV, it's easy to explore the world of adventure waiting for you to discover. If you are considering renting an RV from Cruise America for the first time, congratulations on your travel savvy. Here are a few first timer RV tips that you might find handy:
• With Cruise America, one size does not fit all; you can choose the size that's right for you and your family. Our Compact model holds up to three, our Standard model holds up to five and our Large model holds up to seven happy campers. The travel experts at Cruise America are always happy to help you choose the motorhome that's just right for your travel party.
• If you don't feel confident about how to operate your rental RV, don't sweat it—our staff will tell you all you need to know, and provide instructions on how everything works. It's way easier than you'd imagine. We cover all of the bases with you so there's no guesswork.
• When you rent one of our top-of-the-line class C motorhomes, you'll have plenty of room for all of the travel necessities. You don't have to leave the barbeque grill at home, and you can hook your bike rack up to the unit if you'd like. Our motorhomes have extra large storage compartments, so there is room to bring a many of the "creature comforts" that would never fit into your family vehicle. It's always helpful to make a list of what you want to bring along, so you can check the items off as you pack.
• It's a great idea to plan out your trip before you pull out of the rental location. There are so many RV parks in this great nation of ours, you won't have a hard time finding quality campgrounds where you can station your rental RV for however long you choose to stay. It's always a good idea to call the park in advance and make a reservation to assure you a spot. However, with our fully equipped motorhomes, you don't have to be in a designated campground—you can boondock in the wilderness and still enjoy all the comforts of home.
• One of the great benefits of traveling in an RV is that you can carry food with you. This eliminates the need for finding a restaurant for every meal. There is just something extra tasty about food that is prepared in the wilderness, and with your Cruise America RV, you can do just that. Each of our units comes equipped with a full kitchen, so preparing meals is a breeze, whether inside the RV, or on the grill. Be sure to make a list of the foods you might like to bring along, or pick up along the way. By doing this, you won't end up with pancakes and no syrup!
• Another great benefit of RV travel is that you make your own schedule. You can come and go as you please. There are no check-in or checkout times to adhere to, and your route is completely up to you. This is truly a great opportunity to "stop to smell the roses!" You can take all the time you need to explore the area and take in all that it has to offer.
You'll fall in love with the concept of traveling in a recreational vehicle, and remember that when the time comes that you decide you may want to purchase your own RV, we are here for you. We sell our top quality, well-maintained RVs at a fraction of the price you could find elsewhere. If you have any questions about your first time in an RV, give us a call and we'll get you the answers you need.
Comments are closed for this blog post