Renting an RV is an easy thing to do when you choose Cruise America, the nation’s leading RV Rentals and Sales company. They make renting a motorhome as simple as renting a car … and what a great way to get to know your way around the RV lifestyle.
For those who are interested in becoming RVers, there are a few advantages that perhaps you have or have not thought of. Browse through them and see if any of these points would help you in your travels with your family or traveling party:
By renting a motorhome from Cruise America:
- You may have an interest in purchasing a used motorhome, and Cruise America is the best place you could do that, as they keep their units well maintained and in tip-top condition. However, if you are not exactly sure what size most fits your needs, you can experiment with the different models that Cruise America offers to see which one works best for you and your family. Once you have determined the size you want, you can shop the Cruise America website, and watch as their used units come up for sale, and make the purchase at an unheard of savings.
- When you consider that by renting an RV you no longer need airline tickets, you will realize that your trip just became that much more relaxed. There are no ticket expenses, flight schedules, security lines, cram packed luggage charges, flight delays, etc. As a matter of fact, when you have a Cruise America RV rental, you simply pick up your reserved unit at one of our over 130 rental locations across the U.S. and Canada, and get it packed up with the things you like. No charges, by the way, for extra luggage! You will be shocked at the amount of surplus storage space you have left over after you’re packed. So don’t be afraid to buy your knick-knacks along the way!
- With a rental RV from Cruise America, everyone will be able to enjoy their own sleeping space. This, by the way, is not just at night, it applies to anytime during the day, or whenever you feel like stretching out and enjoying the sounds of nature, or gazing through the windows at the stars. Each member of your travel party has adequate sleeping quarters, so the nights are comfortable. If you were renting enough hotel rooms to accommodate your traveling party, you would be subject to checking in when they allowed you to (assuming you can find a hotel with enough rooms). Oh, and don’t plan on dilly dallying the next morning, because they have check out times that must be adhered to. Oh, and forget about the stars and the sounds of nature. The sounds you hear will most likely be coming from the room on either side of you, below you, or above you. Living the RV lifestyle, you have the option of staying in an RV park, or boondocking in the wilderness.
- One of the pleasures of traveling as a family is getting to eat out at fun restaurants. It is only a pleasure, however, if you don’t HAVE to do it. With an RV rental from Cruise America, you have a full kitchen that provides you the opportunity to cook meals indoors on the stove, or outdoors on the barbeque grill. Few are the restaurant meals that can beat pancakes and bacon in the morning or steaks, fish and burgers right off the grill at night.
- Once you’re back on the road to get to your next location, your “potty stops” are no longer an issue, as you carry the potty with you. Carrying your own drinks, snacks and restroom facilities mean that the only stops you need to make are to fuel up or to look at attractions or beautiful scenery along the way.
In short, renting an RV takes the stress out of travel. It puts your schedule back into your hands and eliminates the rush. You go at your own pace, and go when and where you want to go.
To look at the different RVs that are available from Cruise America, both to rent or to purchase, visit their website. You will be able to peruse their inventory, and learn where you can pick yours up, as there is a complete listing of all of their locations on the homepage. Let one of the Cruise America travel specialists introduce you to the RV lifestyle and help you to get on your way to a new way of travel.